Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sassy Little Pixie

Hi Stampers!

I was able to get some stamping done during my break so I'll hopefully be able to share lots of things with you all for the next few days, before my students return to school on Monday. Today I'm sharing with you the invitation I did for my niece's 3rd Birthday.


As many of my friends and colleagues know, I love, LOVE Faeries and one little Pixie in particular: TINKERBELL! Well as it turns out, my little niece does too! So for her 3rd birthday my cousin asked me to make the invitations for her, and I immediately knew what I wanted to do. So without further ado, here's the card:







The card was actually CASED from Samantha Parisi. I fell in love with her card and thought it would be perfect for my niece's invitation. It was very easy to make, the only tedious part was punching and cutting all the pieces to make 40 individual Tinkerbells. So what do you think? You like?

Here is how I made this Sassy Little Pixie: The head, body and hair are made out of the 1″ Circle Punch. The bun on her head is the 3/4″ Circle Punch. Her dress is half of the 5-Petal Flower punch and the skirt is a Scallop Circle Punch folded in half. Her legs are Word Window punches (as are her shoes!) Lastly, her wings are again, the 5-Petal Flower punched from Vellum. The "Faux Embossed" background is made out of the flowers punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I think that's it! :o)



All Supplies Stampin' Up! (Unless otherwise indicated):
Stamps:
Ink:
Lovely Lilac
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Yo Yo Yellow, Gable Green, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Green Ribbon (Non-Stampin' Up!), Green Gel Pen (Non-Stampin' Up!)

Have a great night and Happy Stampin'!


4 comments:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

This is so cute! thanks for sharing! Hugs always!

Unknown said...

Very cute. but aren't all your creations. you are so creative.
Vera

Lisa Lin said...

I love how Tinkerbelle turned out. Super cute. I am sure your niece will love it!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....