Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July Thank You Cards

Hi Stampers!
I apologize for the delay in posting this but things got busy at the end of last week and so I had no time to post till now. So today I'm sharing with you the card I made as a Thank You card that I included with all my customer orders last month.




It is another CAS card using the clear acrylic blocks to stamp the solid background, which I stamped in Melon Mambo. The flower is from Fabulous Florets and is stamped in Early Espresso. The "Thank You" is from the Upsy Daisy Set. I just stamped the "Thank You" and omitted the rest of the sentiment ("Thank You....for your friendship"). That's it, quick and easy right?


Stampin' Supplies: (All Supplies Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted)
Stamps: Fabulous Florets (123027), Upsy Daisy (111710)
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656), Early Espresso (119670)
Paper: Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Clear Block D (118484)




*************************************************************************************

Priscilla's Reminders:

  • August 31st is the last day to place an order from the Summer Mini Catalog. So if you've been on the fence about any particular products, act now before it's gone!
  • August 31st is also the last day for the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Promotion.
  • Stampin' Up! will donate $2* from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) through the end of August.
  • Place an order online, 24/7 by clicking here.
  • Contact me anytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO From Belgium - wonderfull work

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Priscilla,
I'm so happy you enjoyed my tea party! About the teacups, I pick them up at yard sales, thrift shops, and antique shops. Once in a while I might find one at Winners or some other shop. I have some that were gifted to me too. Have fun teacup hunting and I would be happy to have you join me anytime. Happy New Year!

Blessings,
Sandi