Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kaylie's Beach Pail

Good Evening Stampers, I'm back! I've had a crazy week or so which is why I have been late with my posts lately. I hope to catch up with all by tomorrow night. This past Saturday was Kaylie's (my niece) 2nd Birthday. It was a beach theme so I decorated some beach pails for her. These were filled with candy and party blowers and given out as the party favors. They weren't fancy by any means but still cute! I used ribbon bought at Michael's to tie around the pails, Martha Stewart Rub-ons also from Michael's and the pails were from Party City. I used the Tag from Stampin' Up! and the Layer-Ease to make a larger tag for the layer because I have not yet purchased the larger Stampin' Up! Tag *GASP*. I also used the Calendar Alphabet & Numbers set (which I won at Convention this year! WooHoo!!) to stamp "Kaylie's 2nd Bday" on the tags. The Scallop Circle Punch is layered with the Happy Birthday greeting from the Wow Flowers Set and layered with Dimensionals. I'll have pictures from the workshop I had on Sunday at my BFF (hee,hee) Christine's house. Happy Stampin'!







All Supplies Stampin' Up! Unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Wow Flowers, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
Ink: Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow, Brilliant Blue
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Whisper
White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/16" Punch, Ribbon from Michael's and Martha Stewart Birthday Rub-Ons








0 comments: