Monday, September 22, 2008

More Covention Swap Pics

Hi Stampers! Here are some more of the swaps that I received at Convention this year. I may be posting some more pictures of swaps later on. Also, I went to the TinkerBell Movie last night ( I've loved TinkerBell since I was a little girl and am ecstatic to see all the things that are now available of her that weren't when I was little!) It was a cute movie, but then again I am biased so of course I loved it. I'll try to post some pictures I took of that day. Good night and Happy Stampin'.




Card By Grace Lee-Navarette

Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point Blue
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point Blue, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Brad, White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Inch Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch











Card by Gina Owen

Stamps: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Pink Pirouette, HolidayHappenings Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Stampin' Around Handle, Stampin' Sponges









This was a card that we made during the ShoeBox Swap for our group Udderly Awesome.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Fresh Cut Notes
Accessories: Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Boho Blossoms Punch















Card by Heide Vence











There was no name on the back of this card so if you made it or know who did, please contact me so I can give you proper credit.















Card by Diane Lindsay

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour
Paper: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point Blue, Vanilla
Ink: Pacific Point Blue, Tangerine Tango, Versamark Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat gun
















Another Card we made during the Shoebox Swap


Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Pink Piroutte Textured Cardstock
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, 1/8" Circle Punch, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pick A Petal Classy Brass Template, Stylus, Light Table


0 comments: