Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Diana's Workshop Samples

Evening Stampers! Tonight, I'll be sharing the three projects that we did at Diana's Workshop last Saturday. She requested that we do a Scrapbook Page, Thanksgiving Name Place Setting and a Gift Card Holder. Of course, I obliged. So below are the projects I came up with. Enjoy!







This is a 6x6 Scrapbook Page that I CASED from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site just changed it by using different stamps than the ones listed. I started off by stamping the Riding Hood Red strip with the gift image from the Party Hearty Set, thinking I would make a Birthday Page. But then after stamping that image and trying to decide what colors to choose for the cupcake image I changed my mind and went for a Christmas Page instead. The set I chose to use was the Punch Pals Set. But since I had already stamped the gift, I left that part as it was but had the guests choose their own image from the Punch Pals set to stamp onto the Riding Hood Red piece, using Riding Hood Red ink. The tree image is also from the Punch Pals set and I stamped it in Old Olive ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. I used the White Metal Edge tage but just removed the white paper and attached the Christmas tree to the tag. I then took a piece of Riding Hood Red Cardstock and punched out the circle using the Scallop Circle Punch and adhered them together.

For the title I stamped just the word "Christmas" from the Heard from the Heart set by coloring it in using an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker onto the Baja Breeze Cardstock. The bottom edge of the cardstock was made using the Scallop Edge Punch. Finally, I attached the Riding Hood Red to the far right of the Baja Breeze, then tied the Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon around the Old Olive piece. I attached that just above the scallop edge. Last I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the Christmas Tree tag to the right side of the page. Quick and easy huh?


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Punch Pals, Party Hearty
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin Dimensionals




First of all, I'd like to apologize for the glare on this picture, it's the best picture I could take. This was another quick and easy project that we made, and it's made using a Black Medium Sized Binder Clip! I cut 2 strips of the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper and attached them to the front and back for th Binder Clip to cover it. Then I stamped the pumpkin from the Happy Blessings set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out using the 1" Circle Punch. It was colored in using the Blender Pens and Pumpkin Pie Ink, Old Olive Ink and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker. Then using the 1-1/4" Circle Punch I punched out a circle from a scrap piece of Old Olive Cardstock and attached the pumpkin to this piece. To attach this to the clip I used mini glue dots.

The name tag was made by cutting a piece of the Really Rust Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock and layering them together. The small pumpkin, acorn and leaf are also from the Happy Blessings set, they're actually a part of the hay image! All I did was color in that specific part of the stamp using a Chocoloate Chip Stampin' Write marker and stamping it onto the Whisper White! I then used Blender Pens to color in the images using Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Creamy Caramel Ink. Easy, Peasy! The final step is to tie a piece of Only Orange1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon around the Binder Clip and sliding in the name tag.

All Supplies Stampin' Up! (Unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Happy Blessings
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White, Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Blender Pens, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Only Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Binder Clips (Office Depot)







Again, I apologize for the poor quality of this picture. I don't know why it's so dark but the one I took that was not dark was too blurry and I took it like a thousand times! LOL The ladies loved this gift card holder a lot and I sold a lot of the supplies used to make this. I got the idea from the wonderful Dawn Griffith! She has great video tutorials on her site, so check it out when you have the chance. This was made using a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that is scored and punched using the Word Window Punch to make a slot for the gift card.
I used the Corner Rounder Punch to round the corners of the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper and the front flap of the holder. I attached two pieces of the Ski Slope DP, one to the flap and one to the front of the holder. I then used Real Red ink and Stamped Season's Greetings from the Snow Swirled Set on the bottom right corner. I then stamped the tree from the same set in Kiwi Kiss Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layered it onto a piece of Real Red Cardstock. Lastly, I stamped the snowflake in Baja Breeze Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out using the Snow Blossom Punch and adhered it to the Christmas Tree image using Stampin' Dimensionals. Another quick and easy project!


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Snow Blossom Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Well, have a Good Night Stampers and Happy Stampin'!
My 2nd Signature

1 comments:

"The Sassy Divas" said...

Love your workshop samples, I'm a new demo and haven't had the opportunity to have a workshop yet but your samples have ispired me.