Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Mini Class Part 2

Hi Stampers! As promised, here are the last two projects from the Holiday Mini Class. Hope you like them!














This is a cute little notebook with pen made using the Mr. Twigster set from the Holiday Mini. This set is soo cute I love it! I mounted a piece of Natural White Cardstock to the front of the notebook and mounted a piece of the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper to the Natural White. The snowman from Mr. Twigster was stamped in Chocolate Chip onto a small piece of Natural White Cardstock and colored in using blender pens. I then mounted it onto a piece of Riding Hood Red Cardstock and attached this to the left of the DSP. Then I stamped the word "Wishes" from the Fundamental Phrases Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip on the right of the image.
I wrapped a piece of the Alpine Striped Ribbon around the top of the notebook and stamped the tree image also from the Mr. Twigster Stamp set onto the front inside cover in Chocolate Chip and colored it in with Blender Pens and it's finished!
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Mr. Twigster, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Natural White, Riding Hood Red, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Alpine Striped Ribbon, Blender Pens, Sticky Strip
And finally, here's the last project, a gift tag packet. I really liked the color combination for this project, it's very festive! To make the gift tags I adhered pieces of the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper to squares of Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Real Red Cardstock. I then stamped the images from the Deck the Halls Stamp Set in Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze ink. I didn't add the ribbon or cord yet because I haven't decided if I want to add ribbon or cord. LOL But if you'd like to add cord you could punch holes using the Double Circle Punch and tie some of the silver elastic cord available in the Holiday Mini and double knot it for each tag.
The packet is made using a piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock and I attached a Bitty Page Protecter to the inside center of the packet using Sticky Strip. I then mounted a strip of the Ski Slope DSP to the top front flap of the packet. Before adhering the Real Red strip I wrapped it around the packet and then wrapped around the Brown Felt Ribbon around the strip to figure out where to tie it on. I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes through the ribbon and cardstock to attache the Jumbo Pewter Eyelets and the Felt Flurries. Once this was all assembled adhered the ends of the Belly Band (Real Red strip), wrapped and tied the ribbon around it and slid the band on the packet and Voila! Cute right?
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Deck the Halls
Inks: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Alpine Brown Felt Ribbon, Felt Flurries, Bitty Page Protecter, Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-A-Dile, Sticky Strip
If you'd like more details (measurements, etc.) feel free to contact me and I will provide you the information. Well, it's late so I'll have to post the samples from my workshop tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by tonight! Happy Stampin'!
My 2nd Signature

0 comments: