Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Exciting News!

Guess what? The brand NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog is now here! There are lots of NEW stamps and oh my gosh the accessories are amazing! I want to buy one of each! There are beautiful new Simply Scrapping Kits, Designer Series Papers, and new dies for the Big Shot. Plus the NEW Spring/Summer Celebrando Creatividad Catalog is also available. How exciting!

Click HERE to view the NEW Spring/Summer Catalog and HERE to view the NEW Spring/Summer Celebrando Creatividad Catalog.

Also, remember that you still have until Jan. 31 to order the Love You Much Bundle! I will be having a workshop at my home this Sunday using supplies from this bundle. Contact me for more information and if you'd like to attend!

Oh, I almost forgot, Phase 3 of Decor Elements is now available as well! You are going to love the new Decor Elements and Decor Stencils! Check them out Here.

Sorry I have no samples to share today but I was busy doing homework over the long weekend and still have more homework to do, as well as prepare for my workshop on Sunday.

Have a great night and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: