Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit Christmas Cards: Part 4

Hi Stampers,
Here are the last of the cards I made using the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit. Unfortunately, I only have 2 pictures of individual cards and one group picture. Not sure what happened to the individual pictures of the last 2 cards I made. Sorry about that.

You have no idea how much fun and easy it was to make these cards using this kit. All the supplies in this kit are so beautiful and coordinate so perfectly with lots of our stamp sets and accessories. As a reminder, the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit is retiring so if you're interested in this buy it now before it runs out!












All Supplies Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: All Holidays, Snow Swirled
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Embossing Buddy

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: