Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit Christmas Cards: Part 2

Hi Stampers,
Here the next 4 cards that I made using the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit. I used a couple of different stamp sets to embellish these cards, some punches and a sentiment from the Season of Cheer Rub-Ons. These rub-ons go on so easily and quickly and really add to cards as well as 3-D items and scrapbook pages. Other than that, the supplies to create the cards were all from the kit. I thought I had a group picture of these cards but I guess not, so enjoy the individual cards below!









All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Deer Friends, Punch Pals
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Season of Cheer Rub-Ons, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin Sponges, Word Window Punch


Have a Good Night and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: