Friday, March 6, 2009

Fresh Cuts Card #2


Hi Stampers! Sorry I didn't post last night like I had planned, but things have been pretty hectic since I am in the last few weeks of my Winter Quarter at school. Anyhow, enough about me, let's get on to the card!
This is card #2 that we made at Sandy Hancock's Fresh Cuts Class, isn't it lovely? The background of the Fresh Cuts Notecard is again done using the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate. I then adhered a piece of the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper to the inside of the card. I also punched a 1/2" Circle out of Kiwi Kiss Cardstock and adhered it to the front of the card using a Silver Brad. The last touch is the 3/8" Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon tied around the front of the card. That's it! Quick and easy.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Fresh Cuts Notes, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, 1/2" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, 3/8" Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

Stay tuned tomorrow for card #3. Have a wonderful Friday!!

0 comments: