Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bermuda Bay Pirate

Hi Stampers!
I apologize for my long absence but I was in Salt Lake City, Utah last week for the Stampin' Up! Convention. It's been tough this week getting back to work and catching up on things. However, it was sooo much fun, and I feel so motivated and pumped to get back to building my business and conducting workshops and classes. I will be sharing pictures of the swap I made and the swaps I received at Convention. I will also be sharing pictures of the Make N Takes we did at Convention, which were all great projects!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my nephew Roman. Today was his 4th Birthday party and so I made him a card with the little boy Pirate image from the retired set, Ahoy Matey. He's very much into swords and stuff so I thought this card was perfect for him.


I used Bermuda Bay cardstock for the card and ribbon (NEW In Color!) and the card itself measures 4x4. I stamped the pirate in Black Staz-On Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored it in using the NEW In Color Markers! I love, that Stampin' Up! now has the In Colors in Markers, how great is that!? I used Bermuda Bay for the shirt and Dusty Durango for the pants and the bandana. The eyepatch and shoes were colored in Basic Black and the sword in Basic Grey. The "Happy Birthday"greeting is from the All Holidays Set and was also stamped in Black Staz-On Ink. That's it, quick and easy but I like the way it turned out. Don't you?

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps:
All Holidays, Ahoy Matey (retired)
Ink: Black Staz-On Ink
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Basic Black and Basic Grey Stampin' Write Markers, Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Stay tuned tomorrow when I'll start sharing the swaps I received during Convention. Also, don't forget the Mini Starter Kit Promotion is still going on through the end of August. Join Stampin' Up! for only $85 and earn money while you do what you love, Stamp! For more info click the image on my sidebar or feel free to call or Email Me. Have a great night!

0 comments: