Thursday, August 27, 2009

Medallion Scrapbook Page

Hello and Happy Thursday! Woohoo, the weekend is almost here and that means I get a whole week off before going back to set up the classroom for the Fall school year! Yay! That means I get lots of time to stamp with my new goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I can't wait! :o)

Today I'm sharing one of the scrapbook pages we did at Marcella's house back in July. I was supposed to share this one sooner but I got busy with Convention and all. So here it is. Hope you like it, it was lots of fun and quick and easy to make!





We used the NEW stamps, Circle Circus and the Medallion Background Stamp. Both of these are quickly becoming my new favorite stamps from the NEW Catalog. Okay, who am I kidding, they ARE my favorite! LOL For this scrapbook page we used Chocolate Chip 12x12 Cardstock, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Whisper White. We stamped the Whisper White strip in several of the NEW In Colors. The strip of the Dusty Durango was stamped with White Craft Ink and adhered to the Chocolate Chip Cardstock with a Jumbo Pewter Brad. Lastly, the Medallion was stamped in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink to give it a tone on tone look.




Here's a close-up of the Title and the Medallion. Isn't it lovely? I kind of didn't ink up the Medallion enough but I still like the way it turned out. To me it gives kind of an Antique-y Look. ;o)


Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: