Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holiday Mini ShoeBox Swap Part 2

Hi Stampers!
I am so sorry that I have taken so long to share projects with you but with school starting up I have been busy at work and then really exhausted when I would get home from being at work with 23 four -year- olds! I will try to post every couple of days and daily if possible, but I'll be starting school tomorrow and not sure how much homework I'll have to work on. But I promise I will try to be better about posting!

Okay, enough chatter, here are two more cards that we made at Yolie's ShoeBox Swap:



This card was made by Marcella Lau. She has a nice blog that you can check out HERE.




This card was made by Sandy Urbino.

I will try and post the recipes for both of these cards later this week. I hope you enjoyed and remember I will have more samples to share within the next few days. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'!
Edited to Add:


All Supplies Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Autumn Splendor
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Taken With Teal
Paper: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, , Kraft, Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Metal Edge Tags (Non-Stampin' Up!)

1 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!