Monday, January 11, 2010

My Christmas Card

Hello Stampers!
I know it's been a while and this post is late in being shared but here it is nonetheless.


So what do you think? I actually CASEd this card from the fabulous Patty Bennet, check out her blog HERE. I love her projects and will admit to shamelessly CASEing her on more than one occasion! Well, isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery? Hee,hee. ;o)

It was a really simple, quick and easy card to make, and I had to make a few changes since I didn't have all of the same supplies as Patty. I hope you like it.

Stampin’ Recipe:
Stamps:
Lovely As A Tree, Dasher
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: ¾” Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Top Note Die

Have a great night and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: