Sunday, August 8, 2010

Riverton, Stampin' Up! Home Office

Happy Sunday Stampers!

Tonight I'll be sharing pictures of Stampin' Up's Home Office in Riverton, UT. Every year hundreds of Demonstrators converge at the Home Office to look around and take pictures of projects and in front of the famous "Stampin' Up!" rock! I hope you have fun looking at the pictures! =)


Here's a "sign" welcoming us into Riverton, UT. Wow, I had no idea it was over 100 years old!


Picture of the "Stampin' Up! rock as we are approaching the driveway.



This is a shot of the Home Office as we drive into the parking lot.



Of course, after we parked the car we had to take a group picture in front of the rock!
(Left to Right: Priscilla Aguilar, Maria Carillo, Yolanda Tamayo)



Here I am being daring! I climbed up to take a picture! It was a lot easier climbing up than climbing back down!



Inside the foyer of the office.



Beautiful rock waterfall in the middle of the office. Now, who wouldn't like to work here?!



Here I am having an "idea" LOL This is where all the meetings and brainstorming takes place!



And last but not least, here is the warehouse where all the products get picked, packaged and shipped out! It was very neat to see this happen! =)


I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures! Tomorrow I'll be sharing pictures of projects that were displayed at the Home Office so y'all come back now ya hear! ;o)


Click Here to shop 24/7.
Click Here to Email Me.
Click Here to find out more about what I do.
Click Here to view my Stampin' Up! site.


0 comments: