Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vintage Christmas Stamp Camp

Hi Stampers,
Please join me for a Vintage Christmas Stamp Camp. We will be making 4 standard-sized cards and a custom designed Vintage Christmas box. If you would like to make more cards let me know so that I have enough supplies for you.

Also, as this is a stamp camp I will require payment before the date of the event. The cost will be $25 per person, which will include all the supplies you will need to complete the cards and box. If you'd like to make extra cards, the cost is $35 per person. Your payment will guarantee a spot in the class.

Because I will need to order all the supplies, I will need payment NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, DEC. 3 by 5pm. I'm sorry for the short notice but in order for me to receive the needed supplies on time I need to make sure to order them by Friday.

As always, please be sure to bring your own SNAIL or similar type of adhesive and feel free to invite a friend (s).


Happy Stampin'



0 comments: