Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Workshop Share

Okay, so here's the final project we made at my last workshop. Sorry it took me so long to post but I was having technical difficulties while trying to size it. It's made out of one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock! That's right, just one sheet! How cool is that? You can find the tutorial written by Beate here.

We used the New In Color, Pink Piroutte for the box and the ink to stamp the flower from Eastern Blooms which was also a free stamp set to all demos who attended convention this year. Yay! You know, I'm not really a fan of pink (ask my friends) but for some reason I really like this shade of pink. It's just so delicately soft and pretty. I can't explain it but I really do love it! I know, I know what can I say, I've gone over to the dark side. Haha. Okay, that's it for today, I've got to get some shut eye! Stay tuned because within the next couple of days I'll be posting the swaps I took with me to convention this year as well as some of my favorite swaps that I received. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin'!

All Supplies Stampin' Up! (Unless noted otherwise)
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Going Grey
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets (Pewter), Crop-a-dile, linen thread, Pink Ribbon(Non SU!)

0 comments: