Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Convention Swaps

Good evening everyone! Boy am I tired today, it was the first day back for the teachers at the school I work in and we had meetings all day. It's actually my first year working here so I have a lot of adjusting to do. Tomorrow and the rest of the week will be more meetings and setting up of the classroom for all the children who will be returning on Monday. Phew, I think it will be a tiresome week for us all...So I finally had time to add my information to my Convention Swaps and here they are. Enjoy!

This first card is a CASE from Nancy Morgan over at Paper Smiles, she has a great site, so check it out when you get the chance. I changed the colors of mine and used the NEW In Color, Pacific Point Blue. I am really loving this shade of blue! Also, I didn't have enough rhinestone brads to use for my swaps so I chose to use the mini silver brads for the center of the chocolate chip flower as well as the corners. The set used was Enjoy Every Moment, and I did some paper piercing around the Pacific Point Blue flower as well as on the corners of the Pacific Point Blue cardstock. I also used the Crop-A-Dile to do some embossing along the corners.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Pacific Point Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pacific Point Blue and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, Crop-A-Dile, Mini Silver Brads, Ticket Corner Punch
This next card was made using the cupcake from Big, Bold Birthday. I love cupcakes and love to use this set for birthday cards. Colors used are Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip, a color combo that I am quicking beginning to like. I really love Chocolate Chip cardstock and am going through it like crazy, constantly having to replinish my stock! The "sprinkles" on the cupcake were stamped Rose Red ink and then added some Dazzling Diamonds to give them that extra sparkle. The dots on the Chocolate Chip layer were made using the same stamp that was used for the "sprinkles." I attached the Regal Rose ribbon with some glue dots to the right side of the card.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Big, Bold Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Watercolor brush, Glue Dots


This final card was made for a ShoeBox Swap I participated in with my awesome group of demonstrators: UdderlyAwesome! I had never participated in a ShoeBox Swap before and let me tell you, it was a lot of fun. We met one night after convention at the Bar/Lobby of the hotel where some of our group members were staying at. We all basically swapped boxes (which is what we brought with all the supplies needed to complete each swap) and were stamping late into the night! The stamp set I used is the NEW Level 3 Hostess Set: Deer Friends. I love this set, it is so cute and you can make so many quick cards using the punches! You can't really tell in the picture but I colored in the nose of the reindeer using a blender pen and the NEW In Color Pink Pirouette. Also, the large dots on the Chocolate Chip layer were made using the dot from Enjoy Every Moment. I also added some dots to the center of each scallop with my Signo Gel Pen. Thanks for stopping by!

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Deer Friends, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: White Signo Gel Pen, Piercing Tool, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pen, Linen Thread, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

0 comments: