Monday, September 29, 2008

Tinkerbell Movie

Hi Stampers,
Sorry but I haven't had a chance to stamp lately, been too busy. However, I do have to make a few Thank You cards and Birthday Cards so I'll be working on some of those in the next few days. So as soon as I have some completed I promise I will share them. I went to the L.A. County Fair yesterday and had such a good time. I loved seeing all the Farm Animals, watching Piglet Races, cows getting milked, eating lots of yummy food (Turkey Legs and Roasted Corn) as well as "shopping." I did take my camera and there were lots of things to take pictures of, but I left the battery at home! So sadly, there are no pictures. I did take a picture of a Barn Owl with my cell phone. It was so big and beautiful, I've never seen one before! If it comes out well I will post here tomorrow.

As promised here are some pictures of me posing with several Tinkerbell posters, etc. while at the Tinkerbell at the El Capitan Theater. Loved the movie and actually want to see it again because I missed the stage show and Tinkerbell appearance. Crying
















Below are some pictures of a car that was at the parking lot behind El Capitan Theater. I am not sure but I'm guessing it might belong to a Disney employe because it was decorated both inside and out with Disney decor. Sorry for the poor quality in the pictures, but the sun was very bright that day.
















Have a good night and Happy Stampin'!



0 comments: