Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Hi Stampers!
Sorry this post is so late but again, school is so hectic for me right now! Well, I just wanted to share with you the cards I made for the children in my class. They came together fairly quickly, and all of them measure 4x4. Since my school has a "No candy" policy I gave each child a Valentine's pencil, heart eraser and Valentine's sticker. They loved it!



Here's a group shot of the cards, aren't they cute!







With this first card, I paper pieced the cute birds from the Love You Much stamp set using the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper. I also used the scallop edge punch to add some detail to the bottom of the card. I love it!








For the second card I stamped the elephant from Happy Heart Day in Jet Black Staz-On ink and colored him using the Stampin' Write Marker in Going Gray. The rest of the images (heart, flowers and grass) were colored in using Blender pens and Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette ink. The card is the same layout as the above card I just turned it on it's side so that the elephant would fit nicely. The background paper is again from the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper.






The final card uses the little mouse also from the Happy Heart Day stamp set. I think he is soo cute, holding that heart. He was also stamped in Jet Black Staz-On ink and colored in using blender pens and Close To Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Tangerine Tango Ink.













All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much, Happy Heart Day
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Close To Cocoa, Jet Black Staz-On
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Blender Pens, Going Gray Stampin' Write Marker, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Snips

That's all for tonight, just a reminder, Sale-A-Bration is still going on through the end of March. Earn FREE stamps, ribbon or Designer Series Paper for every $50 you spend in merchandise! Click the catalog on the left for more information or contact me! Plus, you receive a FREE catalog for every online order you make through my website.

Have a great night and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: