Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Valentine Card

Hi Stampers!

I made my very FIRST Stair Step Fold Card. I had seen lots of samples of these cards floating around and kept wanting to make one, but just kept putting it off. Well, I wanted to make a Valentine card for a dear friend of mine, and decided that I had put this off long enough. So I did it! I think it turned out pretty nice, though I think in the future I will make the back panel a bit bigger. But all in all, I love it! I'd love to hear what you think...

You can find the instructions on how to make a Stair Step Fold card by going to SplitCoast Stampers. They have lots of great ideas, techniques and sketches to try out. It's a wonderful site with lots of resources!



All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much, A Happy Heart
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close To Cocoa
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Heart To Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Flower Fusion Too, Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a great day and Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I love this stamp set and designer paper!!!

Methuen Office Cleaning said...

Good reaading