Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to make the Stair-Step Fold Card

Hi Stampers!

I had a few people asking for the instructions and measurements on how to make the Valentine's Stair Step Fold Card I made here. I had a link posted to SCS which is a great resource for ideas, techniques, sketches, etc. but for some reason there has been some problem accessing it. I'm not sure why. So I decided to add the measurements directly from SCS here.

  • Cut your cardstock to the size of 10.5 X 5.0 - if you want to stamp on this, now would be the time to do it.
  • Score your cardstock at 1.25" - 2.5" - 4.25", 6" and at 8.25" Now fold with hills and valleys (accordion style) making sure that the smallest (1.25" fold) is folded down, as this will be the front of your card)

Once you do this, all that's left is to decorate it however you wish, stamp images, cut-outs, punches, whatever your little heart desires! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Good luck, and if you end up making this type of card I'd love to see what you come up with, so please drop me an email with your creation! :o)

Have a great day and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: