Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Happy Heart

Hi Stampers! So it turns out that I forgot to show you this cute little goodie bag holder. I think that's what it's called. LOL I got the instructions on how to make this project, way back when I purchased the Crazy For Cupcakes class from Angie Juda. I love, love so many of her projects. This comes together rather easily and is cute!


The inside of the holder has the small, flat cello bag filled with candy. I took a side view of the holder so that you could see the inside. I'm sorry if it's too dark and/or you can't see the baggie. But trust me, it's there and it is filled with some yummy candy and tied with the Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon.

To keep the entire holder closed, I just tied some of the Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (from the past Holiday Mini), around the whole package.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Happy Heart
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Flat Cello Bags

REMINDER: March 31st is the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so don't forget to contact me to place your $50 order and earn your free stamps!

Have a wonderful Sunday and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: