Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love You Much Workshop Samples

Hi Stampers!
I know this took me a week or two to post but let me tell you, homework has been building up and by the time I have any free time available to stamp or update my blog I'm mentally exhausted! I am hoping to work on some Thank You cards, Valentine's Cards and goodie bags today after I get home from my cousin's Bridal Shower if it's not too late.

These are the three projects we made at my Love You Much Workshop on January 25. They were very quick and easy to make. I had to make some substitutions with some of the projects because I had ordered extra cardstock but it didn't arrive in time so I had to make do with what I had. But I still think they turned out great, don't you?




Here is the front view of a box we made to hold some Valentine's Day treats. This box was a lot of fun to make and came together rather quickly! My original idea was to make it out of Riding Hood Red Cardstock but I didn't have enough to use, since my order did not arrive in time for the workshop, so I substituted by using Chocolate Chip instead. I still think it came out cute.
I don't remember where I got the measurements to make this box, but as soon as I find the information I will post it on my blog. If you happen to know what blog I saw the tutorial on please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

I love the little birds from this set and for the box, I used the Candylane Designer Series Paper to paper piece the two birds. Aren't they cute? I stamped them first in Close To Cocoa Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I then restamped them again with the Close to Cocoa onto two different pieces of scraps from the Candylane Designer Series Paper, cut out the bodies and glued them onto the Very Vanilla stamped images. Cute!!

This is a side view of the same box, so you could have a better idea of what it looks like. We filled it with some Skittles and mini Starbursts. Again, I needed to improvise here because I had wanted to use the small, flat cello bags to fill with treats but I did not get them in time. Oh well, such is life. The inside of the box is actually quite roomy so I'm thinking we probably could have fit some more candy inside of it. You can never have too much candy!


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Close To Cocoa
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Candylane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Heart Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Circle Punch



This is one of two cards we made at the workshop. Isn't it lovely? I had seen lots of samples using the Flower Fusion Too felt flowers but since I didn't have them I substituted yet again. LOL Instead, I used the Boho Blossoms punch and punched out the flowers out of Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa Cardstock and attached them to the flower image using the Silver Mini Brads and used my finger to curl up the petals.

The "Love You Much" was stamped using Close to Cocoa Ink and then I colored in the word using my Blender Pens and Riding Hood Red Ink. I then punched out the two hearts out of Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette Cardstock, using the new Heart to Heart Punch, and layered them over the "O." I also cut out the little heart from the scallop circle image after I stamped it onto Riding Hood Red Cardstock and popped it up using dimensionals and attached it to the scallop medallion.



All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Close To Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Candylane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Mini Brads, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals

The final card was a CASE from Andrea Walford. I love the way this card turned out! It's similar to the card above with a few minor changes. This is my sample that I had out for the workshop. As you can see in the picture, I did not use Pink Pirouette for my cardbase. However, I did supply my guests with Pink Pirouette Cardstock for their cards. I didn't have any enough, so my sample was made using I think it was, Pretty in Pink Cardstock.

The flower is again punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch and Pink Pirouette Cardstock and attached with the Silver Mini Brads. Tip: When attaching brads to your cards, attach them through at least a couple of layers, because if you attach it to just the top layer, the result will be lumpy, and we don't want that!

The "Love" was again colored in using Blender Pens and Riding Hood Red Ink. I stamped the hearts from the Love You Much set across the top to make a background in Riding Hood Red ink and then sponged the edges of the card. Voila!

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close To Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Candyland Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pens, Paper Piercing Tool, Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Mini Brads, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals


Remember that Sale-A-Bration is going on right now! So take advantage and earn your free stamp sets for every $50 you spend! Contact me for more details or view the post here.



Have a wonderful day and Happy Stampin'!




1 comments:

Rose said...

Adorable projects, Priscilla!