Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fresh Cuts Tote

Hi Stampers! I started feeling a little under weather last night when I got home, and unfortunately I had to cancel my workshops for this weekend. I didn't want to, but my body has been really achy and I've had a headache all day today. So apologize for the inconvenience and I hope to reschedule soon! Okay, now on to the project.

The final project we made at Sandy's Fresh Cuts workshop was this cute little tote to hold the Fresh Cut Notes. You could give this away by itself or include it with all the Fresh Cut Notes, as a gift. It is made out of three pieces of the Tea Party Designer Series Paper. The instructions Sandy provided for us were very easy to follow and so this little tote was quick and easy to assemble. We punched out the top of the tote using the brand NEW Eyelet Border Punch. It's similar to the Scallop Edge Punch and adds a very nice and elegant look to your cards and projects.


The front of the tote is decorated with just the front piece of the Fresh Cut Notes card. We again used the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate for the front of the card and attached a piece of the Tea Party Designer Series Paper to the back of it, peeking through the flower. The flower is embellished with the flower image from the coordinating Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, which was stamped onto Almost Amethyst Cardstock and then cut out. It is attached using a Purple Rhinestone Brad. This is all layered to a piece of So Saffron Cardstock and then we tied a piece of the dyed 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the card and tucked it under the front flaps of the tote. The handles for the tote also uses the 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon which was dyed using Almost Amethyst ink. That's it! Your little tote is now ready to be given away!


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Paper: So Saffron, Tea Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Fresh Cut Notes, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Taffetta Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Big Shot


Reminder: There are only 2 weeks left of Sale-A-Bration so don't delay! Take advantage of all the cool freebies by ordering from me online or contact me to place your order or if you have any questions.



Tune in tomorrow, I'll be sharing some projects my Upline Yolanda had for us to make at her last Hostess Club Workshop. Have a great Saturday!


1 comments:

Connie Fossenier said...

wow beautiful cards, I have fifth avenue coming..I like how you overlayed all the images...so cool.
connie paxman