Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SFYTT: Same Card but a little different

Good Afternoon Stampers!
I'm still working extra hours at work so I have time again today to post early. WooHoo! :o) So today I am showing you the second card I made using Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try. It's pretty similar to yesterday's card here, but a little different. Can you tell?






The card is pretty much the same, and uses the exact same colors and supplies just with a little twist. First, I flipped the sketch and did a vertical card instead. Secondly, I changed the color of the butterfly and the of the sentiment. That's pretty much it. Quick little changes but I think the card is still beautiful.



Here's a close up of the butterfly. I did it the exact same way as yesterday, except this time I stamped both the butterfly and the sentiment in Pink Pirouette instead of the Baja Breeze. Gives it a softer look. What do you think?


Here's another close up of the butterfly. Sorry it's blurry! :o(

All Supplies Stampin' Up
Stamps:
Great Friend
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Walk In The Park Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, PaperSnips Scissors

Well, that's it for today. Thanks again for stopping by. See ya tomorrow and have a great Wednesday. I know I will, I'll be watching the Lakers Parade on tv later. WooHoo, Go Lakers!!!

Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: