Thursday, December 3, 2009

Free Shipping through Dec. 31st!

Edited to Add: In order to get your FREE SHIPPING on a $50 order, you need to EMAIL ME or Call Me to place your orders.

Hi Stampers!

Recently, due to work and school my Stampin' Up! Business has fallen to the wayside. As a result, I have not performed well in sales for this past quarter. So here's where you all come in. I need to sell about $250.00 worth of products by December 31st so that my Demonstrator status does not fall into pending. So if all my loyal friends and customers help out and place an order, no matter how big or small, (every little bit helps) I will be able to meet my sales and not have to worry! As a thank you, if you buy $50 worth in products I will give you FREE SHIPPING on your order. :o) So what do you say? Like I said, every little bit helps!

As always, you can
EMAIL ME to place your order, Call Me, or you can place an order on-line at anytime by going HERE or HERE. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays and Happy Stampin'!

0 comments: