Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back from The Stampin' Up! Convention!!

Hi Stampers!
I have been back from Convention since Sunday and have been catching up on some much needed rest and relaxation! It was a very fun, memory-filled experience! We drove up to Salt Lake City for the first time and it was quite a road trip! I will share pictures of our road trip and the stops we made along the way. But today I'll be sharing some pictures from the Convention. Enjoy!



Here's a pic of one of many flags hanging outside of the Salt Lake City Palace, where the Convention was held.



I took a picture with I believe it's Shanna's Husband. He was such a funny guy!


I was so excited to take a picture with Shelli and Sterling! I have been to 4 Conventions but never taken a picture with Shelli because the lines were so long! This year I took about 5 pictures with her, I was soo excited! =)



At Convention on Wednesday night, there was a Flower Party themed party. It was lots of fun. Here's a group picture with my upline Yolie, sideline Maria, Shelli and Sterling. They are so sweet and caring people, it was a thrill to meet both Shelli and Sterling.



Peace, Love and Stamps! Here's a family picture of the Gardner Family. Don't they look like such a fun-loving clan? They were all amazing people and it was a great pleasure to meet them all...

I will be back tomorrow with more pictures from Convention! Also, there's a new Hostess Promotion that ends August 31st. Stay tuned for the details and more pictures! =)


Have a great night and Happy Stampin'!

Click Here to place an order 24/7.
Email Me Here.



0 comments: