Monday, September 8, 2008

Sorry for being MIA

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in the past days but I have had a hectic week with meetings and setting up of the classroom for today's new batch of children! We will be having 24 children this year, most of them boys between 4-5 years old. It is going to be interesting for sure! So as a result, I haven't had much time to stamp so today I will be sharing a card I made for a Christmas card swap I participated in. I guess you could say that I CASED myself because it's similar to my Deer Friends card that I posted here. For this particular card though, I used the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper instead of the Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Tomorrow I hope to post the pictures of some of the Convention Swaps I received and later this week I'll post some pictures of projects we'll be making at my Stamp Workshop this Sunday. Oh, and check back tomorrow for some exciting news!! You won't want to miss out!
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stampin'!I have a secret





All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Deer Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Piercing Tool, Watercolor Brush, White Signo Gel Pen





0 comments: