Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Bold Banbury Bday

I created this card in particular for my best friend Jose's 33rd birthday. (Happy Birthday Jose!!) I was going for a masculine look of course (which is hard since I have mostly flowers and such for my stamp sets), so I used the New Banbury Designer Series Paper. This paper is double-sided so you have lots of designs to choose from which is great! Plus, this card follows the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge on Mary Jo's Techno Stamper Blog. This is the first time I've ever tried a sketch challenge and it was fun and easy to do. Really helped me create this card in a jiffy. I will definitely be doing more of these sketches in the future!!




All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Paper: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Banbury Designer Series Paper
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals


Just a reminder you can purchase the Big Bold Birthday Set at 20% off with a purchase of $20. Contact me to place your order! Also, you have until Oct. 11 to take advantage of signing up as a Demonstrator for only $99!! Click the flyer on the right for more details. Call or email me if you'd like to join my team!

Good Night and Happy Stampin'!

1 comments:

MJ said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and that cupcake looks yummy! Thanks for playing.