Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine Box

Hi Stampers!
Today I'm sharing the 3rd and final project that we made at my Upline Yolanda's house at the beginning of June. Wow, I can't believe we have only 8 more days left in June! Time sure is flying by fast! Pretty soon I'll be in Utah for the Stampin' Up! Convention! WooHoo!!

That reminds me, you only have 8 more days to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog as well as to order retired sets and accessories from the Last Chance List. Click on the image at the left of my blog to view the Mini Catalog. Click here to see the Last Chance Lists and the updated Accessories List.

Okay, now on to the project. We made an adorable box using the Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper (I love this paper and the birds!) and the Box #2 Bigz XL Die for the Big Shot. This box actually came together very quickly and the result is adorable!


These birds are just so cute! The DSP matches the Cheep Talk set, which I want to buy so it is on my wishlist. I sure will miss this DSP when it's gone at the end of the month. :o( The tag was made by punching out a Scallop Circle out of Old Olive Cardstock. I then used my piercing tool to add holes in each scallop. I then punched out a 1-3/8" circle out of Chocolate Chip Cardstock and a 1-1/4" Circle out of a scrap of the Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper. I then stamped the "For You" sentiment from the All Holidays Set in Chocolate Chip Ink. Oh, the first two circles are attached with SNAIL and then attached to the Old Olive Scallop Circle with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then tied a piece of So Saffron 7/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon around the box and attached the tag to it using Linen Thread.


Here's a side view of the box.


Here's a view of the box opened. You can see the little birds on the inside when the box is opened. Isn't it cute?


Here is a top view of the box showing the contents of the box. We were able to fit 3 Ferraro Rocher chocolates in the box. Yummy! You put a gift card instead of chocolates in the box or anything else you might want to fit into it. I hope you enjoyed this box as much as I did! :o)

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper
Accessories: So Saffron 7/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon, Linen Thread, Box #2 Bigz XL Die, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Remember, you can order from me any time by going to my Stampin' Up! website or by emailing or calling me. Have a great Monday and Happy Stampin'!



0 comments: